Click the player below to listen to my recent interview with popular speaker, Allyson Lewis, author of The Seven Minute Difference: Small Steps to Big Changes. Allyson has a passion for helping people identify their life’s purpose and helping them live into it. While her book is intended for a general audience of people desiring change in their lives, I knew that Allyson had a great faith, so I asked her to share how her principles apply to growing as a disciple. Praise God! Allyson said, “Yes!” That makes this a very unique interview. It’s one of the few places where Allyson explains The Seven Minute Difference AND discusses specifically how to apply it to your faith.
In this interview you are going to learn:
- How “change happens in an instant.”
- The power of taking “micro-actions”.
- How to leverage your time to move forward using a simple practical tool called, “5 by 11.”
- THE number 1 obstacle to change and growth.
- How God has actually hard wired our brains to be receptive to growth and change with repetition.
- and more.
I found myself inspired and energized by the end of this interview and I am confident that you will too. Apply even one principle from this 30 minute interview and it will redeem itself in hours. A big thank you to Allyson Lewis for taking time to speak with us. Enjoy.
If you are an email subscriber and do not see the embedded player above, click here to go to the original article.