Welcome to the first part in a three part series on “How to Pray Like Jesus” based upon the seventeenth chapter of John. In today’s episode we explore what it means to prayer about our purpose and the daily work of our lives. God created you with particular passions and gifts to serve. Are you taking time to acknowledge God for the gifts and opportunities you have to serve? Are you asking for God’s guidance with your work? And, are you committing what you do to God’s glory even if it seems trivial to you?
If you answered “No to any of these questions, I would encourage you to listen to this episode as we take a glimpse at Jesus praying about his life purpose.
Related Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
Buspar side effectsDiscover your life purpose using my simple step-by-step process. Stop drifting and start bearing fruit with your unique God-given gifts. Sign-up to receive my free email course on how to discover your purpose today.
Discover Your Life Purpose, Podcast Episode 4 — This is a condensed overview of my three part formula for clearly identifying your life purpose.
How to Pray Like Jesus, Part 2: Learn how to prayer for the people God has placed in your life, family, friends, co-workers, and more. Even learn how to pray for those who drive you crazy.
Get step-by-step prayer instruction and take prayer to the next level.
Okay, so you’ve learned a few simple strategies to refresh your prayer life. They have worked for me. These are only the tip of the iceberg though. If you want more step-by-step instruction, then should purchase my ebook, “Tips on Prayer, A QuickStart Guide to Improving Your Prayer Life.”
In it you’ll discover...
- My personal 7 step sequence for a life-changing daily devotional
- How to create your own custom prayer routine, tailored to overcome your weaknesses
- The 5 factors of prayer that you ABSOLUTELY cannot neglect
- 10 tips to eradicate fatigue so you can stop falling asleep and start paying attention during prayer
- A sure-fire technique to ALWAYS remember a prayer promise and never feel guilty for forgetting again
- How to integrate prayer into your daily life, so you can move past knowing how to pray and into living prayerfully
- 3 ways to FAITHFULLY respond to answered prayer, so that God entrusts you with more
- And much, much more
You get raw instruction with no fluff to help you quickly improve your prayer . These are the best of the best prayer practices I have discovered after years of research and practice.
And the cost is only $9.
You can spend years of your life trying to learn to pray better or you can spend $9 and less than an hour of your time reading this book to start praying better today and harnessing the joy and power of prayer.
Click the button below to instantly purchase your copy.