Today’s episode is the third and final episode in a series on how to prayer like Jesus. In it you’ll learn about the critical and powerful work of praying for the church. We’ll be looking specifically at how Jesus prayed for unity of the believers with one another and with God so that the world would believe. You can do the very same thing and potentially make a huge impact on the kingdom of God.
I also share in this episode examples of how the early church in the book of Acts was both a unified and praying church. Each day God added to their number. You’ll also get to hear how prayer was most likely THE driving force behind the success of Charles Spurgeon, the Prince of Preaching, whose church grew exponentially during the late 1800’s.
Are you praying for your church? And if so, are you praying for the same things Jesus did? Listen to today’s episode and find out.
MISSED PART #1 AND #2?
Click the links below to catch what you missed.
Get step-by-step prayer instruction and take prayer to the next level.
Okay, so you’ve learned a few simple strategies to refresh your prayer life. They have worked for me. These are only the tip of the iceberg though. If you want more step-by-step instruction, then should purchase my ebook, “Tips on Prayer, A QuickStart Guide to Improving Your Prayer Life.”
In it you’ll discover...
- My personal 7 step sequence for a life-changing daily devotional
- How to create your own custom prayer routine, tailored to overcome your weaknesses
- The 5 factors of prayer that you ABSOLUTELY cannot neglect
- 10 tips to eradicate fatigue so you can stop falling asleep and start paying attention during prayer
- A sure-fire technique to ALWAYS remember a prayer promise and never feel guilty for forgetting again
- How to integrate prayer into your daily life, so you can move past knowing how to pray and into living prayerfully
- 3 ways to FAITHFULLY respond to answered prayer, so that God entrusts you with more
- And much, much more
You get raw instruction with no fluff to help you quickly improve your prayer . These are the best of the best prayer practices I have discovered after years of research and practice.
And the cost is only $9.
You can spend years of your life trying to learn to pray better or you can spend $9 and less than an hour of your time reading this book to start praying better today and harnessing the joy and power of prayer.
Click the button below to instantly purchase your copy.