- Lesson 1: The Big Five: Creating a Workable To-Do List
- Lesson 2: Interruptions
- Lesson 3: Scheduling
- Lesson 4: Ideal Time vs. Idealized Time
- Lesson 5: Eliminating Clutter
- Lesson 6: Ordering Clutter
Welcome to Lesson 7 on taking time to have a Sabbath. Your mental, physical, spiritual well-being requires a regular time of rest and holiness. Watch this brief video to learn the hazards of failing to take a sabbath and the benefits of regularly having one. I also share with you one picture of how I have maintained a regular Sabbath. God commanded a Sabbath both that we might honor God and for our well-being. You owe it to both yourself and God to establish one.
You can save any of the files to your computer by simply right clicking on a link and selecting “save as” or “save target.” Mac users use a control click and select “save linked file to downloads” or “save linked file as…”
All PDFs in the lessons require Adobe PDF reader. The videos require the latest version of Quicktime. Both are free downloads.
Resource Links for Downloading
- Schedule a day for rest and keep it Holy
- Give yourself a mini-Sabbath today by taking just 20 minutes of uninterrupted time to quiet your heart and mind before God and give thanks for the day.