- Lesson 1: The Big Five: Creating a Workable To-Do List
- Lesson 2: Interruptions
- Lesson 3: Scheduling
- Lesson 4: Ideal Time vs. Idealized Time
- Lesson 5: Eliminating Clutter
- Lesson 6: Ordering Clutter
- Lesson 7: Sabbath Basics
Irritants, Eliminating Unfinished Tasks
This is one of my absolute favorite topics. I am giving you a series of tips that will equip you to eliminate all of the unfinished tasks in your life that are sucking energy out of you. Some things just never seem to get done. Often times these are low priority tasks that you keep putting off. Well, today is the day that marks the beginning of you conquering them. All of them!
Resource Links for Downloading
- Create a master list of irritants. These are all of the unfinished tasks in your life that are not getting addressed. Your list should have two columns. In the left column list your irritants. In the right column list the first action step you need to take in order to get moving.
- Pick easiest five on your list and do them first.
- Periodically, review your list and schedule when you will take the first step. I like to do this on Monday mornings. On Monday, I try to plan out most of my week. I will schedule work on some unfinished task on one or two days of the week.
Using the Materials
You may choose to watch these videos by streaming live from the web, downloading the MP3s to your computer or MP3 player, or by reading the text transcript.
To get the most out of these lessons focus on taking action every day, no matter how small that action may be. Small actions add up more rapidly than you may realize. Much of the battle of time management, conquering clutter and getting organized is purely a matter of consistency.
You can save any of the files to your computer by simply right clicking on a link and selecting “save as” or “save target.” Mac users use a control click and select “save linked file to downloads” or “save linked file as…”
All PDFs in the lessons require Adobe PDF reader. The videos require the latest version of Quicktime. Both are free downloads.