Three Simple Ways to Live Gratefully [Episode 38]
Saying thanks is easy, but what does it mean to live thankful? How can we show God with our lives that we are truly grateful for His numerous blessings. That’s what this Five Minute Friday episode is all about.
Learn three simple suggestions for how the actions in your life can glorify God and let God know how truly gratefully you are. Incidentally, these three suggestions are a great way to also be a witness.
Listen and learn the value of working heartily as if working for the Lord, sharing blessings, and celebrating God’s goodness.
Today’s post was inspired by the Colossians 3:17,
“Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.”
This is a great memory verse and one of the first verses I learned when I started memorizing scripture. If you aren’t memorizing scripture yet. Consider writing this verse down on a small slip of paper. Carry the paper in your pocket and repeat the verse each time you notice the paper until you have it memorized. This will also help trigger you to remember the lessons you learn today in this podcast.
Enjoy the podcast? Use the links below to subscribe:
GET EPISODES RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
Wondering What to Do for Daily Time with God?
Drawing upon God’s presence in tough times is easier if we spend daily time with the Lord. If you don’t have a daily discipline of prayer and maybe aren’t sure how to get started, I have a step-by-step guide, A Beginner’s Template for Creating a Daily Devotional Time.
Click Here for Your Free Guide
- An easy seven step sequence for a powerful daily prayer time that I’ve personally used for years
- Two simple strategies to keep your prayer time from becoming stale and lifeless
- Access to more great prayer resources
Download your free guide today by clicking the button below.
Click Here for Your Free Guide
Would You Like to Improve Your Prayer Life Quickly?
Get step-by-step instruction and take prayer to the next level.
Okay, so you’ve learned a few simple strategies to refresh your prayer life. They have worked for me. These are only the tip of the iceberg though. If you want more step-by-step instruction, then should purchase my ebook, “Tips on Prayer, A QuickStart Guide to Improving Your Prayer Life.”
In it you’ll discover...
- My personal 7 step sequence for a life-changing daily devotional
- How to create your own custom prayer routine, tailored to overcome your weaknesses
- The 5 factors of prayer that you ABSOLUTELY cannot neglect
- 10 tips to eradicate fatigue so you can stop falling asleep and start paying attention during prayer
- A sure-fire technique to ALWAYS remember a prayer promise and never feel guilty for forgetting again
- How to integrate prayer into your daily life, so you can move past knowing how to pray and into living prayerfully
- 3 ways to FAITHFULLY respond to answered prayer, so that God entrusts you with more
- And much, much more
You get raw instruction with no fluff to help you quickly improve your prayer . These are the best of the best prayer practices I have discovered after years of research and practice.
And the cost is only $9.
You can spend years of your life trying to learn to pray better or you can spend $9 and less than an hour of your time reading this book to start praying better today and harnessing the joy and power of prayer.
Click the button below to instantly purchase your copy.